This repository is a very important project that I developed for the final exams in college.
Explore the Github »
Table of Contents
About The Project
This is an online Pokemon game where data is synchronized to the central server.
- Custom Allegro5 framework for graphic rendering
- Game state change function (update) and rendering function (render) based on function pointer
- GameLauncher for game access
- Player rendering, movement, action
- Item used, acquired (with gold system)
- Battle with Gym Leader and Wild Pokemon
- Synchronize data with UNIX Socket On AWS
- Client: MSVC
- Server: GCC
- Game Launcher: C#(CSharp)
- Set up dependency
- Client: Allegro5 in NuGet, jansson
- Server: jansson, MySQL-lib
- Configure Server Property
- Run Server
- Run GameLauncher
- Register Account and Login
This repository is not managed.
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
JIN TAEYANG - email@example.com
Project Link: https://github.com/960813/pokemon